Sunday, September 8, 2013

Music That Means Something to Me

Childhood:

My first CD was S Club 7's greatest hits which I used to listen to on my Walkman, which I would conceal in my bag so people might think it was an iPod.


Early Teens:

The first song I voluntarily listened to by The Beatles was 'She Loves You', not knowing that I would become a huge fan, culminating in me seeing Paul McCartney live at the O2 for my 16th birthday. It's not my favourite Beatles song, but I basically like all of their music and this was also their first big hit.


Today:

My family and I have always watched Disney movies together, but our favourites are 'The Lion King' and 'Mulan', with 'I'll Make a Man Out of You' becoming me and my sister's anthem. When my sister comes back from university we always sing it, with me taking the low notes.


No comments:

Post a Comment